Fellini's Most Beautiful Poem.

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 6:38 AM


The gorgeous Poem Gown by Joy Fellini is one of her most beautiful creations in my opinion. It comes in the stunning colors of pinks and gold with touches of a luxurious cream tone. This instantly adds depth and luxury to this already stunning gown while perfectly placed pearls add softness. The flowing tiers over the structured skirt have a wonderful romantic and Victorian style and the strong color of the flowers does not take away from the softness or sophistication that this gown illuminates. A must have for this seasons most glamorous parties.  

Jennaa wears:

Gown: fellini Couture- Poem gown. Includes gorgeous headpiece and beautiful gloves. 

Necklace: CCD - Patty in the shade of gold.

Earrings: CCD - Patty in the shade of gold.

Skin: [LeLutka]-AVA_pale-makeup4(L Brows)hairbase.

Lipstick: [LeLutka]-AVA/Pale -Lipstic_Gleam.

Hair: !*Bliss Hair*! Rhonda Hair - In The Shade Of Miel.

Eyelashes: Glam Affair - CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 15 (Tintable)

Pose: Idea Motus - NAOMI.

Comments (3)

My jaw just hit the ground and I think I cracked a tooth. WOW. WOW. WOW.

And of course you look so elegant and stunning in it.

Reminds me yet again why I love SL.

Aww thanks Chalice. It's exactly why I love SL LOL. Talking about stunning.... how amazing have your posts been lately.

We should hit the shops together sometime son :))

XoXo

Wow- so beautiful. I wonder how they came up with this gorgeous dress?! Amazing!!!